TNA and ROTI - The Real Deal
This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to conceptualise, design, develop and review learning programs to meet an identified need for a group of learners.
- Value Creation in TNA
- Diving Deeper into Data (include analysis tools)
- Cyclical Process of Training Delivery
- Kirkpatrick’s levels of Evaluation
- Calculating Value of Training (ROTI)
Participants will be able to:
- Assess the employee competency and build a training needs analysis.
- Create a ‘user-friendly’ yet comprehensive training needs analysis.
- Identify key elements of measurements into the training objectives and feedback forms.
- Report training results & effectiveness (ROTI).
Learning Managers, Training Specialist/Supervisors, HR Managers, People Development Head