Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) CPP40307
Sales Registration Course - WA
This course meets the requirements of Department of Commerce (DOCEP) for individuals wanting to work as a registered Sales Representative in the real estate industry in Western Australia.
A sponsoring agent is not a requirement for enrolment however some workplace experience within an agency will assist in completing the assessment.
On successful completion of the assessment for this course students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the units of competency, in recognition of partial completion of the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
Units of competency:
• CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
• CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete work
• CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete work
• CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
• CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale
• CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
• CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate sector
The Real Estate and Business Agents Act 1978 requires people wanting to work in Western Australia as a real estate and business sales representative must be registered with Consumer Protection. A sales representative must work under the supervision of a licensed real estate and business agent, and;
• have completed and successfully passed this course
• be over the age of 18
• provide a National Police Certificate (no more than 3 months old)
• apply for registration within 12 months of successfully completing the course
Contact Department of Commerce on 1300 30 40 54 or at www.commerce.wa.gov.au for further information.
Latest Reviews for Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) CPP40307
Easy to follow, step-by-step online course.
Poh Lain Western Australia
Very kind course assesors.
Hongmin Western Australia
Excellent Course - support was first class - as was the price. Highly recommended ;)
Bianca Western Australia