This workshop will benefit anyone who presents to any size group of individuals; a trainer, a meeting facilitator, speaker, or front line manager. No matter which role you have, this workshop will help you become more efficient and proficient with the skills of providing information to others.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Prepare your message, perform a needs analysis
• Different presentation delivery methods
• Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Deal with nervousness
• How to get the most from flip charts
• How use PowerPoint presentations
• How the white board can add to your presentation
• Understand how humour, questions, and discussions go hand in hand with presenting.
• Learn some killer moves.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 2