Life Insurance and Generic Knowledge
This course is only available for those completing the Spectrum Wealth Generic Knowledge Life Insurance Program. This course is conducted by Spectrum Wealth in a two day workshop where all requirements and assessments are completed.
The online training is a self-paced program and valid for a period of 12 months. The learner will complete two multiple choice assessments and, after successful completion of the training, a statement of completion of the Life Insurance - Generic Knowledge CPD course and 2 CPD points will be issued.
Upon successful completion of this course, individuals will be able to understand more about:
• The Australian Finance Services industry and roles of participants
• Australian economic environment
• Regulatory frameworks, codes of practice and industry bodies
• Financial Services products
• Australian taxation system
• Life Insurance products and role of industry participants
• Insurance Contracts Act
• Role of the Adviser/Agent
• Risk insurance products and processes
• The importance of adequate insurance cover
FURTHER LEARNING PATHWAY:
This course serves as an introduction to the Advice in Life Insurance course offered through AAMC Training. Should you wish to complete the accredited Advice in Life Insurance course in the near future, there may be some assessment exemptions offered from the completion of this CPD course. If you are considering this course, please contact AAMC Training directly on 08 9344 4088 prior to enrolling to discuss your options.
CPD Points - 2