Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
This course discusses your roles and responsibilities while working in a workplace keeping in mind the environment and public health.
What work practices should one follow to carry out job effectively?
This course lays emphasis on gaining complete familiarity with the company policies and guidelines within your workplace along with your obligations in relation to your job role. For this, you are provided with work instructions that have directions to carry out a specific task. You should also be familiar with the laws that govern the levels of waste emissions from a plant or equipment. This course discusses your roles & responsibilities while working in a workplace keeping in mind the environment and public health. Wherever possible, waste should be disposed following environmental laws and regulations or treated to make it easier and safer to dispose of.
This course discusses:
• Workplace roles and responsibilities of a company and its employees
• Recognising permissible and non-permissible levels of waste emissions
• Consequences of waste emissions and practices to minimize them
• Methods of waste disposal depending on its composition and characteristics
• Responding in case of a spill and methods of contaminating spills with caution using personal protective equipment
• Key quality improvement concepts
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 1