Developing a coaching framework
This unit covers skills and knowledge required to define the purpose of life coaching and develop a coaching framework.
At the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Understand the nature & purpose of life coaching
• Identify and develop competencies (Knowledge, Skill, and Attitude) essential to becoming an effective life coach
• List the various coaching techniques & methods available to a life coach
• Interpret & evaluate information in a manner that can be used or adapted in your own work
• Appreciate the importance of communications skills in life coaching
• Develop a framework for life coaching that suits your approach & style
• Create a robust life plan strictly in keeping with the client’s needs and requirements
• Enable the client to plan, learn, and enjoy the process of their life skills enhancement
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 3