Design and produce text documents
This course provides an overview on how to design and develop predominantly text based documents using advanced features of word processing software.
How to design and produce text documents?
There are many different types of documents you might use in the workplace to communicate ideas and events. Since a well-planned document is easier to write, you should identify the purpose and audience of the document. You can then organize the information in the document within given time constraints following common rules of punctuation and grammar. Drafting is an important process that adds polish to the document. This course is an important document that starts with health and safety issues surrounding the use of computer and covers a number of topics including:
• Health and safety issues to consider while working with computers
• The typical workplace documents
• Planning a document and organising information in a document depending on its audience
• Tips and tools to writing simple and precise language that is positive and avoids discrimination
• The most important is the proofreading and editing the document to look for errors and areas of improvement
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 1