This course covers identifying your customers, understanding and addressing their needs, the steps necessary to surpass their basic needs and generate return business.
Topics covered include:
- What is customer service
- How your attitude affects customers
- Identify and address the needs of your customer
- Use excellent customer service to generate return business
- How to build good will
- How to provide customer service over the phone
- How online tools can aid customer service
- How to deal with difficult customers
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 2
REBA CPD approved