Create electronic presentations
This course provides an overview on how to design and produce electronic presentations for speakers, for self access and online access.
How to create exceptional presentations?
First-class presentation skills are a vital component of excellence in a marketing professional. Like any other marketing skill, they can and must be learned because your presentations are your opportunity to project the differentiating factor between an average presenter and a good presenter. The purpose of this guide is to help you learn the relevant technical expertise to support careful planning, insightful research, and thorough preparation, strong knowledge of what does and does not work when communicating and relating to an audience. This course is a systematic guide that starts by discussing various health and safety issues related to the use of computers, the critical security issues, opening/closing of application/files etc. This course contains:
• Health and safety requirements to remember
• The most common security concerns to avoid unauthorized success
• Usage guide to work with applications and files on a computer system
• Guide that takes you through all the stages involved in developing and delivering different types of presentation and also help you become not just a good presenter, but a great presenter
• The do’s and don’ts of effective presentation
• Comprehensive coverage on incorporation of right tools to enhance presentation
• Last but not the least, various verbal and non-verbal components to complement the message conveyed by the presentations.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 1