Conduct online transactions
This course provides an overview on how to undertake a range of online transactions, including banking, buying and selling products and services.
What are the benefits/issues related to online transactions?
This course shares the ease and simplicity of paying by card and highlights how it scores over payment by cheque/cash. Online transactions not only increase sales profits by giving access to wider customer base but also bring convenience to customers, as the cash no longer limits them. With a little vigilance and caution, online transactions are a blessing of the e-world that speed up processes at the point of sale by reducing cash handling and thus errors related to it. This course makes a conscious effort to address all aspects of online transactions including:
• All hardware components description for the first time merchant/customer
• Key features/benefits of online transactions
• Handy hints for storing voucher receipts as an evidence of transactions
• A checklist to educate sales staff that they should use at opportune times
• A checklist for both merchants and customers to safeguard themselves against fraud
• A number of tips and recommendations for the merchants to protect their business against fraudulent customers/transactions.
Latest Reviews for Conduct online transactions
Informative great if your working behind the counter in a store, let's hope some of these kids at the coles stores are practicing these principles.