Our goal today is to help you understand the impact of different communication techniques, the effect they have on other people, and how improving the way you communicate can make a huge difference in the workplace and at home.
Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
• Understand what communication is
• Understand the different ways communication takes place
• Overcome communication blockages
• Make the most of non-verbal and paraverbal communication
• Understand and utilise the STAR method
• Listen actively and effectively
• Ask good questions
• Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
• Using the SPEAC Method
• Establish common ground with others
This course attracts 3Elective CPD points