An overview to the changes to Workplace Health and Safety
A short CPD course on the changes to Workplace Health and Safety.
The course covers the following:
• An overview of the changes
• Current OH&S act
• New WHS act
• Who has responsibility for managing work health and safety risks?
• What is involved in managing risks?
• Policies and procedures
• New laws for PCBU
• Who is an officer under the new laws?
• Increase in fines for breaches
• Increased levels of administration, PPE and staff training
• Preliminary provisions
1 x multiple choice assessment.
Latest Reviews for An overview to the changes to Workplace Health and Safety
Great course and great platform to achieve CPD on! I look forward to futher course enrolments.
Thank you AAMC
This was a great overview and information is pertinent. However the date on the certificate does not reflect the US month/date/yr (10/11/2016) instead it reflects the date incorrectly as 10/11/16. All in all a good program, thanks!