Undertake business coaching
This unit covers a range of coaching strategies related to understanding the impact of modern business practices and environments on individuals.
Each module would have activities, which would set the platform for you to practice and hone your skills as a business coach.
• Understanding the meaning of business coaching
• Understanding how manager should shift their mindset from managing to coaching
• Understanding the impacts business coaching on organisation
• Understanding personality of people and their fit to the work environment
• Understanding how to form coaching targets and plans that will impact the client’s performance and the business results
• Understanding how to communicate effectively through feedback
• Understanding how stress at workplace can affect the performance and interaction with others
• Understand the psychological and physiological effects of these psychological injuries
• Identifying the causes of work related stress
• Create immediate and permanent solution by way of process/structural/culture change to prevent the occurrences of the causes that lead to stress
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 3