Establish coaching interventions
This unit covers a range of therapeutic techniques that can be incorporated into the coaching model to assist with overcoming obstacles and developing self-efficacy and confidence as well as enhancing psychological and physical well-being of the client.
At the end of this program a coach or an aspiring coach will be able to:
• Identify cognitive distortions such as:
1. automatic negative thoughts
2. dysfunctional assumptions
3. disabling core belief and negate them
• Understand a few techniques/interventions to cope with stress and anxiety
• Understand how changing perspective increases options for coaching
• Identify when the coachee needs specialized assistance/intervention
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 3