Understanding Financial Planning to benefit your business
Financial planning is a process whereby a client’s total position, both financial and non-financial, is examined and a set of actions or plans are put in place which, once implemented, will assist in meeting the client’s ultimate goals and objectives.
Financial planners provide a wide range of services including preparing comprehensive financial plans which evaluate a client’s total situation, or alternatively focus on a specific concern, such as managing a client’s investments and retirement planning. Financial Planning covers areas such as:
• Risk management and insurance planning – managing cash flow risks through sound risk management and insurance techniques.
• Investment and planning issues – planning, creating and managing capital accumulation to generate future capital and cash flows for reinvestment and spending.
• Retirement planning – planning to ensure financial independence at retirement.
• Tax planning – planning for the reduction of tax liabilities and the freeing up of cash flows for other purposes.
• Estate planning – planning for the creation, accumulation, conservation and distribution of assets.
• Cash flow and liability management – maintaining and enhancing personal cash flows through debt and lifestyle management.
Latest Reviews for Understanding Financial Planning to benefit your business
Great entry level basic course to provide an insight
Christopher New South Wales
Interesting informative course