FBAA - Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Refresher Module
Requirement to maintain existing FBAA membership
Welcome to the refresher module of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia's Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing learning program including AML3. This program has been designed to be completed every 2 years.
This training module is designed to keep your knowledge and training up-to-date to assist with your compliance with Australia’s efforts to counter money laundering, the financing of terrorism and the enforcement of international or Australian sanctions and other counter-measures.
Once you have completed this module, you may re-enter the course at any time to refresh your knowledge.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
• Explain the concept of money laundering.
• Understand the three stages of money laundering.
• Identify the principle sources of money laundering.
• Update your understanding of your legal obligations with regard to anti-money laundering, counter-terrorism financing and Australian sanctions and other counter-measures.
• Continue to undertake identification and verification procedures for your typical types of customers.
• Assist with on-going customer identification and re-verification and the monitoring of customers and their transactions.
• Identify and report suspicious matters.
FBAA members: $49.50(includes GST)
Non members: $120.00 (Includes GST)
In order to receive the discounted FBAA course price, you will need to ensure you enter the unique coupon code provided to you by the FBAA when finalising your course payment. Please also enter the FBAA as your Primary Association along with your Membership Number during the registration process. If you are an existing AAMC Training Member, please ensure you update your AAMC Training student record with the FBAA Association as your Primary Association along with your Membership number.
Latest Reviews for FBAA - Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Refresher Module
Zoe Western Australia
Thumbs up would recommend
Harold New South Wales