AAMC Training NCCP Toolkit
AAMC NCCP Toolkit
The National Consumer Credit Protection (NCCP) Act started on the 1st July 2010. AAMC Training Group designed the first of its kind, online tool to provide brokers with a NCCP compliance kit to assist with their businesses. The NCCP Toolkit provides:
- ASIC Regulatory Guides and other relevant information
- Necessary regulatory forms and templates
- 15 CPD points which will relate to reading online courses and assessments
- Online CPD Training Management System for the licence holder and their members
Also available (additional costs apply):
- CPD material and courses to assist you with your ongoing education and training.
- Tailored templates should you wish to tailor to your business needs.
There are three categories:
Companies (AFSL licence holders)
Companies will receive the NCCP Toolkit, comprising an online handbook, forms and templates, plus the ability to manage and monitor CPD requirements for their Authorised Credit Representatives. (We recommend individual representatives have their own access.)
Company Application Form
Individual Licence Holders (Sole trader with no Authorised Credit Representatives acting under their name).
Individual licence holders will receive the NCCP Toolkit, comprising an online handbook, forms and templates, plus management of their CPD points and courses to the value of 15 CPD points.
Individual Licence Holder Application Form
Authorised Credit Representatives (Representatives who work under a Company’s licence)
ACRs will receive the NCCP Toolkit, comprising an online handbook, forms and templates, plus management of their CPD points and and courses to the value of 15 CPD points. (These people should still ensure they are compliant.)
Credit Representatives Application Form
So to save time and money and ensure you are compliant! Contact our head office to find out more and order your subscription to the Toolkit.
1800 662 262 / email@example.com / www.aamctraining.edu.au