Understanding Financial Planning to benefit your business
Financial planning is a process whereby a client’s total position, both financial and non-financial, is examined and a set of actions or plans are put in place which, once implemented, will assist in meeting the client’s ultimate goals and objectives.
Financial planners provide a wide range of services including preparing comprehensive financial plans which evaluate a client’s total situation, or alternatively focus on a specific concern, such as managing a client’s investments and retirement planning.
Financial Planning covers areas such as:
• Risk management and insurance planning – managing cash flow risks through sound risk management and insurance techniques.
• Investment and planning issues – planning, creating and managing capital accumulation to generate future capital and cash flows for reinvestment and spending.
• Retirement planning – planning to ensure financial independence at retirement.
• Tax planning – planning for the reduction of tax liabilities and the freeing up of cash flows for other purposes.
• Estate planning – planning for the creation, accumulation, conservation and distribution of assets.
• Cash flow and liability management – maintaining and enhancing personal cash flows through debt and lifestyle management.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 2
Latest Reviews for Understanding Financial Planning to benefit your business
Great entry level basic course to provide an insight
Christopher New South Wales
Interesting informative course