Participate in OHS processes
This course brings forth the various hazard control methods and stresses on implementing the best possible one with an aim to eliminate the hazard. This course also lays emphasis on written OHS procedures so that all the people in the work area know his/her duties and there is no chaos in case of a sudden emergency.
How can I participate in OHS processes of my workplace?
A workplace is always susceptible to risks but the degree may vary. The reasons could be many – ignorance on the part of workers or supervisor, lack of training, unsafe practices, overuse of machines, insufficient maintenance etc. It is the duty of one and all to bring to management’s notice any such findings. It is always better to prepare a clear and logical report to convince the management.
The course covers:
• How to identify workplace hazards?
• Who and how should we record and report workplace hazards?
• How accident investigation procedure should be followed?
• What should be the control methods for eliminating the hazard?
• How can we maintain workplace safety procedures?
• How can we promote workplace safety procedures?
• What are safe work practices? Should we keep a checklist for the same?
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 1