This course is a brief guide to educate you on ways to best organise your work schedules. It lays emphasis on paying attention even to less obvious tasks that can cause big problems, if ignored.
How can I best manage my work schedules?
This course stresses on identifying all your tasks, prioritising them, and revising them to make way for unplanned events. Thus, this course builds up a good understanding in the overall context of planning by discussing guidelines and pitfalls of planning. Keeping in mind that no organisation can be an artifact on unsteady ground rushing through plans without research and investigation and with half-baked ideas, this course covers:
• How to understand what tasks are to be taken up?
• What are the other resources needed to complete the task?
• What are the guidelines to manage your work plans in the best possible manner?
• Evaluate the work schedules and revise the plan to incorporate impromptu changes.
• The likely drawbacks in planning process.