Organise personal work priorities and development
This course gives you an overview of the strategies and guidelines that will help achieve specific objectives and overall goal of the system.
How to ensure that planning process is carried out and implemented completely?
This course briefly discusses the typical phases of planning process. It gives you an overview of the strategies and guidelines that will help achieve specific objectives and overall goal of the system. It mentions a list of tips and tools that will help in the successful implementation of the plans. For that, it emphasizes on assigning individual responsibilities to achieve the common goal. The course also stresses on measuring the health of the system through a variety of assessments and lays emphasis on involving all the people who are affected by the plan. Planning can have its own pitfalls and planners should take it in positive stride.
The course systematically takes up all the issues concerning the planning and implementation process covering:
• How the system can identify the inputs while working backwards from the outcomes it wants?
• What are the different phases of the planning process?
• What are the guidelines that ensure successful achievement and implementation of plans?
• Allocating responsibilities and regularly review the results.
• How analysing, discussing, debating, and dialogue can drive you closer to your goals?
• Role of managers in planning management and recognising accomplishments.
• How can performance improvement be geared up?
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 1