It probably comes as no surprise that employees who feel valued are
more motivated, responsible, and productive. The happier an employee
is, the better the results they will deliver.
This workshop will help supervisors and managers in delivering the right balance between a confident, motivated workforce and a workforce which is driven to attain goals. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees need to ensure that they have the correct tools to create a motivated workforce, and to give them a starting point for creating champions.
Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for today.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
• Define motivation, and what part they play
• Realise the importance of Employee Motivation
• Understand methods of Employee Motivation
• Understand the theories which pertain to Employee Motivation – • with particular reference to psychology
• Recognise different personality types and how they fit into a plan for • Employee Motivation.
• Setting SMART and defined goals.
• Understand how to maintain motivation in themselves and their employees.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 2