Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
This course helps you develop keyboard skills with speed and accuracy using touch typing techniques.
How to develop keyboard speed and accuracy?
If you aim for a good keyboard speed, you should look up a reference manual to know your keyboard. You can achieve excellent keyboard speed and accuracy if you correctly place all the fingers on the keyboard. This learning guide recommends some resources that may be just as good to help you type with 95% accuracy. This course is a step-by-step guide on:
• Turning on/off your computer equipments
• Suggestions to design your work environment ergonomically
• Injuries and discomforts if the keyboard is not adjusted correctly
• Resources that help you learn to type
• Proofreading and editing the document to look for errors and areas of improvement
• Calculating your typing speed and accuracy and resources to improve them
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 1