Design and produce business documents
This course provides an overview on how to design and produce various business documents and publications. It includes selecting and using a range of functions on a variety of computer applications.
How to organize workplace documents
There are many different types of documents you might use in the workplace to communicate ideas and events. Once the audience of the document is identified, the information in the document can be organized within given time constraints following common rules of punctuation and grammar. Drafting is an important process that adds polish to the document. This course is an all-inclusive document that starts with the fundamentals of computers to make you familiar with the computer interface and basic principles of working with files. This course covers a number of topics including:
• Major parts of computer
• Types of software and the basic application software that will help in designing and producing business documents
• Health and safety issues to consider while working with computers
• The typical workplace documents
• Planning a document and organising information in a document depending on its audience
• Tips and tools to writing simple and precise language that is positive and avoids discrimination
• The most important is the proofreading and editing of the document to look for errors and areas of improvement
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 1