Deliver and monitor a service to customers
This course provides an overview on how to identify customer needs and monitor service provided to customers.
What are the essentials of handling and maintaining customer relationships?
Consumers have become more aware and selective. They are unwilling to repeat business with companies giving less than excellent service. This course is a valuable guide to determine the factors supporting your service or product that will be significant in delivering the ultimate product or service for your customer. No matter how satisfactorily you are able to define the needs and expectations of your customers, getting feedback is part of the relationship between supplier and customer and should be continuous. This course is a comprehensive channel that caters to the guidelines on:
• Identifying customers and their needs and wants
• The implications of receiving suggestions and allegations from customers
• The right medium to use for effective communication and maintain long-term relationship
• Handling customer complaints
• Training staff to make them the best representative of your business
• Teach people to be positive in their practical approach to developing an awareness of customer service in your warehouse
• Finally evaluating the effectiveness of training