Good etiquette adds to your overall credibility. If you treat all people with respect, show courtesy in the office and dress well, those you work with will most likely think highly of you. Poor etiquette can hurt your professional relationships.
Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify what business etiquette is and why it’s important.
- Network with confidence
- Present themselves professionally.
- Understand the importance of dress codes and what they mean
- Understand how to use a business card effectively
- Remember names easily.
- How to conduct themselves at a business lunch
- Understand basic guidelines regarding, grammar standards in all written communication
- Understand telephone etiquette.
- Understand the benefits of international etiquette.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
For the online delivery option, you will need to have access to a computer with an internet connection.
Your enrolment is valid for a period of twelve months.
1 online multi-choice assessment
CPD Hours - 2