FBAA - Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Course
Requirement for new FBAA membership
Welcome to the Finance Brokers Association of Australia's Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing-learning course including AML3.
This training program is designed to provide you with an overview of anti-money laundering and countering of the financing of terrorism. The "Anti-Money Laundering" sections describe the legal obligations of financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent or report money laundering activities. The Counter-Terrorism Financing sections describe the legal obligations of financial institutions, other regulated entities and residents of Australia to prevent, report and interdict the financing of terrorists, terrorist organisations and terrorism events.
FBAA 101 - Introduction to Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing
• Define money laundering
• Define the three stages of money laundering
• Identify the principle sources of money laundering
• Discuss why criminals launder money
• Describe the effect of money laundering on our society, including the impact of the financing of terrorism
• Identify and act upon typical high risk customers
• Identify and act upon suspect transactions
• Assist in the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
FBAA 102 - Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing for Finance Brokers
• Identify the relevant laws and rules relating to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing
• Explain, in general terms, the obligations that result from those laws and the procedures that businesses must put in place to comply with them
• Conduct an identification and verification procedure for a variety of customer types including individuals and trusts
• Be aware of the need to report suspicious matters
• Identify record-keeping requirements
• Describe, in general terms, the offences under relevant laws
Upon successful completion of the multiple choice assessments associated with each module your certificate of completion will be available within your AAMC Members Area, and your training records will be updated with your CPD Points.
FBAA members: $99.00 (includes GST)
Non members: $275.00 (Includes GST)
In order to receive the discounted FBAA course price, you will need to ensure you enter the unique coupon code provided to you by the FBAA when finalising your course payment, this coupon code will discount your course fee if you are eligible to receive the discount. Please also enter the FBAA as your Primary Association along with your Membership Number during the registration process. If you are an existing AAMC Training Member, please ensure you update your AAMC Training student record with the FBAA Association as your Primary Association along with your Membership number.
Latest Reviews for FBAA - Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Course
Very enlightening. A MUST for every finance broker. Thanks.
Porfirio New South Wales
Very informative on AML guidelines and CTF guidelines
KAMAL DEEP South Australia
Sound & comprehensive background information provided to understand and complete assessments.
Ian New South Wales