Manage a general ledger
This course coaches you on the operational aspects of an integrated accounting system.
How to manage a general ledger?
This course coaches you on the operational aspects of an integrated accounting system. It creates understanding of all the terminologies that surround the financial accounts of your business. The information on all financial accounts is maintained in the general ledger. All the financial statements help in depicting changes in your cash during the year and hence, the overall value of your business at a given time. Most of these statements are important for upcoming, major initiatives to be undertaken by your business. This course is an all-inclusive guide that will bring forth the picture of financial status of your business and will help you turn the steering wheel of your business in the right direction. The course discusses:
• The account types that the general ledger holds
• Financial accounting terminologies
• How to calculate profit from different accounts
• Various forms of internal controls to ensure the business is following its plans
• Common financial reports
• Developing inferences from the reports