AAMC Training is happy to announce the winner of the $100 Gold Class Movie voucher is....
Efti Pavlou from Peoples Choice Credit Union, South Australia
We would like to Congratulate Efti and thank all those who took the time to enter the draw.
The correct answers to our Spring Carnival & the 'Race that stops the Nation' Quiz were;
1. What year and day was the first Melbourne Cup race run?
A. Thursday, 1861
2. How many 'grey' horses have won the Melbourne Cup?
A. Six (6)
3. In what year was 'Fashions in the field' first held?
4. What is the current Melbourne Cup time record and which horse won in that time?
A. 3:16.30 Kingston Rule (1993)
5. Name one multiple Melbourne Cup winner?
A. Archer / Peter Pan / Rain Lover / Think Big / Makybe Diva
6. Name the trainer who has the most Melbourne Cup wins.
A. Bart Cummings
7. Who was the first female jockey to ride in the Melbourne Cup?
A. Maree Lyndon