BSB and FNS Training Package Updates and Transition Requirements
The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), the national regulator for Australia's vocational education and training sector and the relevant Industry Standards Councils have made changes and updates to both the Business (BSB) and the Financial Services (FNS) training packages and courses.
As an RTO, we are given a specific timeframe to cease certifying students on the superseded courses and prepare and transition existing students onto the new qualifications (if equivalent).
The following courses that are on our scope or registration have been impacted;
- FNS40811 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
new course FNS40815 Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- FNS50311 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
new course FNS50315 Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
new course BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work, Health and Safety
new course BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work, Health and Safety
- BSB40407 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
new course BSB40415 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- FNS20111 Certificate II in Financial Services
new course FNS20115 Certificate II in Financial Services
- FNS30111 Certificate III in Financial Services
new course FNS30115 Certificate III in Financial Services
- FNS40111 Certificate IV in Credit Management
new course FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit Management
- FNS50611 Diploma of Financial Planning - and specialist Advice In course
new course FNS50615 Diploma of Financial Planning
- FNS60410 Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
new course FNS60415 Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
AAMC Training has been working to have all these courses updated to meet the new training package requirements and are nearing the point where will be able to have the new courses ready for enrolments.
Enrolments are still being taken on the current courses and once the updated courses are ready and on our system, we will transition students onto the new course free of charge.
All students currently enrolled on these courses have been contacted directly to advise of the transition plans.
If you have any queries or seek further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact the AAMC Training Office.
Back to Main Page